CORE CONFIDENCE TRAINING PROGRAM
This program can help you work your body in ways that manage, improve, prevent and heal common core challenges like incontinence, prolapse and diastasis recti.
This 8 week program gradually progresses you through a core exercise program that is designed for use in pregnancy, the first 8 weeks postpartum and as a restorative core program for people struggling with incontinence, prolapse and/or diastasis recti. It can be used by anyone with a pelvic floor of any age or stage in life and should be the first step in any core restoration program. It is a series of restorative exercise sessions where you will learn safe challenges, ergonomics, and postural dynamics to avoid pain, leaking, bulging. It sets the foundation for you to gradually progress and eventually get back to the activities you desire with strength and confidence!
Our Program is designed to educate, give you answers, teach healing through proper movement, breathing and help you rebuild structural integrity and re-train your core.
INQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
This program is for you if you want…
- A better understanding of what Diastasis Recti and pelvic floor dysfunction really are.
- If you want to stop the leak, pain and retrain your core to fire up automatically.
- Knowledge about what movement practices help to better core health and fitness so you can live better and with confidence at any life stage.
- Core retraining and progress you regardless of your stage of life.
- Exercises that are diastasis and pelvic floor friendly (hint…it’s not always about the exercise but about the execution )
- Over 80% of women become pregnant and give birth at some point in their life. Learn how pregnancy, birth and life affect the female core and pelvic floor.
- Incontinence affects 1 in 3 women and most don’t know that it is highly treatable without drugs or surgery!
- Pelvic organ prolapse affects over 50% of women but most don’t know they have it and may be choosing movement that increases the chances of the prolapse worsening.
- You maybe struggling with back pain and a chronic tummy bulge after babies and are unsure what to do
- You maybe recovering from pregnancy and birth. By using the Core Confidence program daily in your pregnancy you will build and maintain a stronger core that will help you birth better and recover more quickly.
The program is both preventive and restorative meaning the same program is used in your pregnancy AND in the first 8 weeks postpartum AND even for non-pregnant woman who is looking in re-training your core . By learning the exercises during you can be confident knowing that your body is prepared but also that you will not have to learn a new exercise program once your baby arrives.