❤️ Cacao, Yin + Yoga Nidra ❤️
Saturday September 22nd
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Yoga Om – Wasilla
Enter the vast open space of your own Heart.
This triple dipped 3-hour event is specifically designed to soften tension at all levels, creating more space for you to truly KNOW your limitless potential. You will be guided into the cave of your Heart through a genuine cacao ceremony. We’ll dive deeper into the physical and psycho-emotional barriers of the body-mind through the practices of Yin Yoga (deep tissue release) and Yoga Nidra (guided meditation in total relaxation). Each of these elements beautifully alchemize the intention to bring you closer to the realization of your Infinite Nature, the space of unconditional love within your heart of hearts. You will leave feeling re-filled, relaxed and heart-full.
Come and relax, come and connect, come and be Love.
♥ AN RSVP IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT ♥
To reserve your spot:
– $55 before July 30, $65 after or at the door
About : Heidi is a carrier of cacao medicine, and ceremonialist. She builds deeper pathways to self-acceptance, self-worth and self-love through ceremony, sound, yoga, meditation, plant medicine and coaching. She’s here to support our shift into heart-centered living and is passionate about creating safe, nurturing spaces for collective healing. She leads women’s circles, cacao ceremonies, and plant medicine retreats.
As cacao may be new to you, I’ve included some important prepatory information below.
There is an ancient prophecy that says Cacao, the unprocessed version of chocolate, will come back to the masses when we have lost connection with our hearts. This plant medicine has been used shamanically for 3,500 years by Mayan and Aztec cultures, and it helps remove blockages on the physical, emotional, mental, energetic and spiritual levels so that we can connect with our fulllest expression of love. As a loving partner, cacao assists us in personal and planetary healing in the light of the highest good.
– eat a lighter lunch so the cacao can assimilate more easily.
– avoid alcohol or caffeine the day of the ceremony.
– **If you are on any antidepressants, are breast feeding, have any heart issues or a history of epilepsy please let me know**
What to bring:
– altar items
– journal + pen
– water bottle
– comfortable clothes
– yoga mat + cushions provided but you are welcome to bring your own
What to expect:
– Cacao increases blood flow and is a heart centered energy.
– Cacao can stimulate a detox response from the body, which can result in nausea and/or headaches. If this happens we can drink some water it will ultimately be a good thing to get those toxins out 🙂 We’ll be starting with half of a dose and take the 2nd half after a group meditation, so you’ll know how your body responds to the cacao and can decide if you’d like a full dose at that point.
– it’s best to have an unscheduled evening to integrate and rest.