Are you overwhelmed by “self care” and never know which practices to focus on?
Do you wish you had more sustained energy throughout the day?
Do you struggle with getting deep, restful sleep?
Do you struggle with knowing which foods work best for your body?
Do you wish you understood your symptoms so you could solve them?
Learn what you need to do to bring yourself into balance. The self-awareness gained from this understanding allows you to enjoy who you are!
This program is specifically designed to reduce overwhelm and help you focus on effective practices to support you in working with the seasons. You’ll learn practices to improve your energy, sleep, digestion, immunity and get grounded in your body while having support of an intimate community. Spots are limited!
Mindful Self Care Sundays
Designed to attend to your physical, mental and emotional health. Different mindful self-care routine can ensure your long term health.
Held live on-line two Sundays a month, you will be guided through practices that have stood the test of time for thousands of centuries, yet practical and advisable this day and age as being recognized gradually by modern science.
Self-Care classes are group classes live on-line. There is no better way to bring more stability and focus to your day and truly realign with nature than spending intentional time to deeply care for yourself.
FEBRUARY 5TH TO APRIL 9TH SUNDAYS, 2:00-4:00PM
TWO SUNDAYS PER MONTH DEDICATED TO YOUR UNSHAKEABLE BOND WITH SELF CARE
LIVE Ayurvedic Cooking Demos
Learn to nourish yourself and cook seasonally. Learn what you need to stock your kitchen pantry with Ayurvedic remedies. We will cook together at the comfort of your own home.
AYURVEDA SPRING DETOX… we will Enjoy seasonal deep release and renewal of your body, heart and home! Experience release of physical, emotional & vibrational toxins as we move thru each season as you create space
We will practice Restorative Ayurveda
We will practice nourishing oil massage (abhyanga), oil swishing or pulling (gandush), tongue scraping (jiwah prakshalan)- these are ancient practices practiced today and have proven health benefits. Perhaps you will learn something new to add to your treasury of self healing or reestablish ones you had done before and been meaning to do. You will develop a solid daily routine that will have you feeling fresh, balanced and energized for the day.
Your Self-Care Program includes...
- 2-Hour knowledge and embodiment private group Ayursessions every other Sunday from February 5th to April 9th.
- A mix of Ayurveda workshops, demos, self-care embodiment practices, and rituals that will jumpstart your Ayurvedic Lifestyle and will continue to inspire you to deeply nourish yourself and be in tune with the rhythms of nature
- live cooking demos, cook along, recipes will be provided in advance, we’ll be making ghee, yogurt, kitcharis, soups/dhals, veggie dishes, spices
- Seasonal Spring Group Ayurvedetox you’ll be walked step-by-step thru the detox or can create your own detox according to your needs. Instructions and recipes will be provided. Learn some specific deeply nourishing and rejuvenating home spa therapies
- Learn and deepen your Ayurveda practices through direct experience
- Live in harmony with seasons, learn seasonal rituals from winter to spring
- Small group for personal attention
- Encouragement, accountability and support
- If you miss a class you will have access to the recordings. No experience with Yoga or Ayurveda needed.
SIGN UP NOW BY 1/15, RECEIVE A FREE WORKSHOP!
WE COMMUNE FEBRUARY 5TH TO APRIL 9TH SUNDAYS, 2:00-4:00PM FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!
HEALTH WITH AYURVEDA WORKSHOP Deepen your connection to the grace and beauty of nature and Ayurveda itself.
Here is what you will discover in this workshop:
Introduction to Ayurveda
Learn the Qualities of Nature and its Elements
Overview of Ayurvedic therapies
About Sonia Auld
Sonia Auld is a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and Ayurveda Herbalist of SVA lineage specializing in helping people achieve optimal health with customized nutrition, herbs and habits to support their body’s unique rhythms and cycles. She also specializes in Women’s Health and Wellness. She began her years’ journey of learning and education about health, nutrition, and hormone health as she searched for holistic and natural remedies for her own health symptoms
She comes alive helping heart-centered and ambitious practitioners slow down, grow up their inner people-pleaser. It is her mission to ignite and inspire others to their vibrant, radiant self which is every one’s birthright.
THIS IS YOUR TIME! AGE GRACEFULLY.