Yoga Om Membership Program Terms and Conditions
The Yoga OM Alaska Membership Program (the “Program”) is a program of Yoga Om Alaska (“YOA”). The Program is designed to offer benefits to YOA members who commit to a monthly autopay membership. By taking advantage of Program benefits, a Program participant agrees to the terms and conditions for the Program which are set forth below (these “Program Rules”). We may change these Program Rules; change, add, or eliminate Program benefits, or participating locations; or change or end the Program or any feature of the Program; in whole or in part, at any time, and without notice or compensation, even though such actions may affect rewards or benefits in the Program or your participation in the Program.
Eligible Participants; Enrollment; Continuing Eligibility
Eligible participants in the Program are individuals who enroll for a monthly autopay YOA membership using a valid debit or credit card. As part of enrollment, all required membership documents, agreements and waivers must also be completed and submitted, including any Program forms. To continue to be eligible in the Program, the participant’s membership and membership account must remain in good standing with YOA at all times, including, without limitation, by not terminating or changing the participant’s YOA membership, or allowing the participant’s YOA membership to be terminated or lapse, and by maintaining payment by autopay for participant’s monthly membership fees. Once Program eligibility ceases, a member may not take advantage of Program benefits.
Benefits of the Program
As of the date of these Program Rules, the standard benefits of the Program are as follows:
- Discounted Membership. Any offer of discounted membership or specials in the future will not be available to a member again, including for membership lapses, cancellations and subsequent renewals, or other reasons. There is no activation fee. There is a three-to six month minimum commitment depending on the discounted package taken. Prices are subject to applicable taxes, assessments and, as described below, YOA surcharges. Membership is nontransferable.
- Freezes and Cancellations. A member may for up to (but not more than) two (2) months or 60 days in a calendar year (which may be separate or consecutive months) freeze the member’s Program and YOA benefits; in such event the member will only need to pay $35 for each membership freeze request. Then member will not pay the YOA membership fee for such month(s), during which month(s) the member will not receive Program or YOA benefits, but will maintain the member’s or other discounted YOA membership, as applicable, member rate. The member’s Program and YOA benefits will reinstate once the freeze is over and the member’s. If a member does not comply with the freeze, or if a member cancels the member’s membership (whether by affirmative cancellation, nonpayment or otherwise), or if a member’s membership is terminated by YOA for any reason, the member will forfeit Program enrollment and benefits, and may later reapply for YOA membership at then current YOA membership rates, subject to any applicable terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions. Freezes and cancellations are based on a member’s billing cycle; YOA does not prorate months of membership. For cancellations, member must provide YOA 10 days of notice before the billing date to prevent future payments. We do not take verbal or phone call instructions for cancellations, cancellations are only accepted via email or website form submission.
- Upgrade or Downgrade membership package. A member may upgrade or downgrade packages anytime by requesting the change via email. YOA does not prorate months of membership. Downgrade will be effective on the next billing date. Upgrade is effective immediately.
- Discounted Programs. A ten (10%) discount on select trainings and workshop at YOA Studio.
- Retail Discount. A ten percent to fifteen percent (10%-15%) discount on any retail merchandise purchase at any YOA studio, subject to any restrictions imposed by applicable manufacturers. Discount does not apply to taxes or other assessments.
- Special Offers. Special classes and offers that may be offered from time to time by YOA locations for members.
In addition to the other limitations and restrictions set forth in these Program Rules, the following additional limitations and restrictions also apply. Program benefits are nontransferable and may only be used by the applicable member, and only so long as the individual is in good standing with YOA. Program benefits have no cash value, and are not redeemable for cash or any substitute. Program benefits cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion, including any other promotional offers available to Program participants through the Program. Program benefits cannot be applied to a prior purchase.
Changes to the Program or Benefits
We have the right at any time, in whole or in part, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
- change these Program Rules;
- end the Program and/or any specific Program benefit;
- change, add or eliminate any participating locations or Program benefits;
- change any requirements for initial or continuing eligibility;
- change any other feature of the Program;
- offer membership or other program memberships through specific and/or restricted portals and methods, and offer different, additional and/or modified benefits, terms and conditions for participants accepting through such portals or methods. The foregoing actions may be taken even though such actions may affect benefits in the Program or your participation in the Program. We may make such changes and update these Program Rules at any time. If we do change the Program Rules, then the revised Program Rules will be substituted. A participant’s continued participation in the Program constitutes the member’s acceptance of any changes to these Program Rules. Consult the Program Rules for terms and conditions then applicable to the Program.
YOA reserves the right to interpret and apply these Program Rules. All determinations by YOA shall be final and conclusive in each case. Our failure to enforce any term of these Program Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Program Rules.
Please talk to a YOA team member if you have any additional questions regarding the Program, or call 907-315-3078 for more information.