The Yoga Om Alaska, Wellness Space Terms and Conditions
The Space shall be provided by the Owners of Yoga Om Alaska, LLC and Shakti Rising, LLC as-is and Owners make no warranty regarding the suitability of the Space for Renter’s intended use.
To avoid a mandatory $60 post-event cleaning fee, renter will be responsible for cleaning up the rented spaces. This includes, sweeping and mopping floor when needed, washing any used dishes, removing all trash generated at the Event and depositing it in the proper waste receptacles on site. If Renter leaves the Space without cleaning up after the event, the $60 cleaning fee will be assessed. After the completion of the Event, the Renter shall leave the Space in the same or similar condition as received from the Owners. For security purposes, you (and your guests and/or clients) agree to be filmed in all common areas by our closed circuit security cameras at all times.
Beyond ordinary wear and tear, Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused by Renter’s use of the Space. Renter shall pay for the repair of damages at the cost that the Owners set (based on the Owners getting 3 separate and fair estimates for the damage repairs). It’s Renter’s due diligence to give this information (in the form of contracts or terms and conditions) to their clients that come in for workshops, treatments, classes or events. If Renter fails to keep the studio secure (by locking the door) during or after an event and a breach of safety occurs, it is the Renter’s responsibility to pay for any damages or losses that occur due to the negligence of the Renter.
For the ongoing safety of the Renter, the Studio, the Members and the furnishings and inventory inside the studio, Renter must lock the studio when they leave after every event. The Studio’s Insurance company requires that the studio be secure when no one is present in the space. It is the Renter’s liability to lock the studio when s[he] leaves for any reason. If a breach of this safety agreement occurs, the studio’s insurance company may drop the studio from being insured. For this reason, if a breach of this agreement happens, Owners may cancel Renter’s membership immediately without any prior written notice.
Right of Entry
Owners shall have the right to enter the Space at any time for any reasonable purpose, including any emergency that may threaten damage to Owner’s property, or injury to any person in or near the Space. Additionally, renters will allow owners no-cost entry to their workshops, group classes or events that are hosted in Yoga Om Wellness Space.
No Disparagement or Misappropriation
At no time (i.e., indefinitely) following the Effective Date shall the Renter make any statements, or take any other actions whatsoever, to disparage, defame, sully or compromise the goodwill, name, brand or reputation of the Company or any of its owners or affiliates (collectively, the “Company Goodwill”) (on social media, or in negative reviews, or in person to anyone) or commit any other action that could likely injure, hinder or interfere with the Business, business relationships or Company Goodwill of the Company or its affiliates. The Renter hereby represents and warrants that, prior to the Effective Date, the Renter has not committed any of the foregoing actions described in this Section.
Renter hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Owners from any damages, actions, suits, claims, or other costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with any damage to any property or any injury caused to any person (including death) caused by Renter’s use of the Space, including any acts or omissions on the part of Renter, its employees, officers, directors, independent contractors, or other agents. Renter shall notify Owners of any damage or injury of which it has knowledge in, to, or near the Space, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury.
The Renter acknowledges and agrees that the risk of loss for all contents and property belonging to the Renter shall be on the Renter. The Tenant is required to obtain his/her own renter’s insurance policy against fire, theft, or other disasters, as the Landlord carries insurance on the building(s) only.
The Renter hereby agrees to indemnify, compensate and forever hold harmless, the Landlord, its successors and assigns, any parent affiliate and subsidiary entities, their insurers, their assigns, their successors, their legal representatives, officers, directors, employees, agents, or any others who may be acting on behalf of them from any and all claims, damages, actions, causes of action or liability whatsoever, resulting from or arising out of injury to or death of any guest, agent, employee, licensee or invitee of the Tenant in or about the Premises, or damage or destruction of any property owned by the Tenant or any guest, agent, employee, licensee or invitee of the Tenant, unless such injury, death or damage solely and directly results from the intentional or grossly negligent acts of the Landlord.
Renter acknowledges and understands that Owner’s fire, hazard, and liability coverage for injury or damage to persons or property, both real and personal, does not extend to or on behalf of the Resident/Tenant. Therefore, Owner requires that Renter obtain his/her own insurance coverage against such risk. Tenant’s insurance policy needs to include liability insurance if renting longer than a day event or renting for a public event outside family gatherings. If you are renting for family gatherings and do not provide insurance, you assume ALL the risks. Yoga Om Alaska, LLC and Shakti Rising, LLC will be named as additional insured on the renters policy with a 10 day notice of cancellation.
Owner shall have the right to revoke the License at any time prior to the Event Date, provided it gives Renter prior written (or email) notice of revocation. In the event that Owner revokes the License prior to the Event for reasons other than nonpayment of fees or breach of this Agreement by Renter, Owner shall refund to Renter the full amount paid by Renter in connection with this Agreement
Renter may cancel the Event by notifying Owner by providing 7 days or more before the Event Date. In such an event, Owner shall refund to Renter the full amount of the Rental Fee or allotted rental hours. If the Event is cancelled within 7 days of the Event Date, fee or allotted rental hours will NOT be refunded.
Neither Party may assign or transfer their respective rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior written consent from the other Party.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed in all respects by, the laws of the State of New Mexico, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Renter and Owners, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind (i.e. text messages, emails, verbal agreements) preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS THEREOF, the Parties have caused this Agreement to be executed the day and year first above written.
The following is for members only and does not apply to “a la carte” space rental.
By signing up for membership to Yoga Om, you agree to be charged a monthly auto-debit recurring payment, in exchange for your unlimited access to Yoga Om Studio shared space.
Yoga Om offers a shared, community-driven workspace for location-independent workers. Members will have guaranteed access to any of the community spaces between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday thru Sunday (except US Holidays). Access to the studio for co-working hours outside of this are at the discretion of the Owners and need to be discussed on a case by case basis. Member packages designate the specific weekly or monthly allowance of co-working days for the member. Owners have the ability to change, add or alter the specific benefits to the members at any time for any reason. All membership payments are due on the date of each month that the member signs up.
Condition Of Allotted Hours
Member will be given 30 shared minutes prior to event for setup and 30 shared minutes after the event for setup and takedown of your event. Member is to leave those shared 30 minutes of time between events EMPTY in the calendar. Allotted time will begin immediately when you schedule blocked-out time on our shared calendar. Management of time is the Member’s responsibility. Member is required to upgrade membership if they are planning to go over the allotted hours. All overages will be charges at a rate of $45 per hour (with specific discounts given for members based on membership tier). Backdating of upgraded membership is strictly prohibited.
The Yoga Om Wellness Space is a shared, collaborative, and open workspace. In order for everyone to peacefully co-exist, there are some best practices that we follow:
- Be friendly. Introduce yourself to others. You’ll probably find other motivated hard workers like yourself. They can be great resources to bounce ideas off. Many a business have been formed based on common goals and complementary skills.
- Be considerate and respectful of others. PLEASE VIEW THE SHARED SCHEDULE BEFORE ENTERING THE STUDIO OR PRIVATE ROOMS. If someone in the space, we’d ask that you please keep noise to a low volume and respect the sacred nature of the event that’s happening.
- When you are finished using something, put it back the way you found it. Push chairs back in, clean off work spaces and tables. Always keep in mind you are sharing the space with others.
- Advertise yourself. If you have a VIP or ENTREPRENEUR MEMBER, please make sure we showcase you (your logo, headshot and bio) on our member page of our website. If you want to share or test your marketing material, bring it to our mixers and share it with the community. The more the community knows what you are about, the more buzz it can create for you.
- When it’s time for you to focus and do your productive work, the universal sign for “do not disturb” is to put on your headphones. If others have headphones on, that’s a sign they have serious work to get done.
- Phone calls in the open space are fine, just talk at a normal volume and be aware it is an open space with the associated background noise. If you need privacy, use a private and unoccupied room, or take a walk outside.
- Keep our space clean. When you leave, another person will most likely sit at that same spot. So please keep it clean and throw away your trash.
- Tea will be available to all of our members.
- We are a community, let us know of suggestions on how we can make The Yoga Om Collaborative Wellness Space better. We’re interested in both large and small suggestions from what amenities should be added to each space, to enhancements in the rooms.
- You will use your Door Lock Code to come into the space. You are welcome to come in and work anytime of the day, but unless you have scheduled Private Time in the shared calendar app, we ask that you please be mindful and respectful of the privacy of events happening at the studio.
Allowing other members the ability to come to your workshops, classes, events, etc. is up to the member facilitating the event. In the essence of collaboration, it’s highly suggested to allow other members complimentary access or given discount to your workshop (provided there is space available at the class or workshop).
Some Important Parameters To Consider:
- It’s ok to offer the admission to the event on an “if there’s room” basis. i.e. if the workshop is not full or sold out and there’s no waitlist.
- It’s ok to charge members for materials costs.
- We ask all members that gain complimentary admission to workshops, events or classes to be an AMBASSADOR for the facilitator. Share social media posts or photos from the event.
- Spread the word prior to the event to others.
- Bring paying friends with you to the events.
- If you attend complimentary member events, please also allow complimentary attendance at your own events.
- Spread the word about the Yoga Om Studio.
Collaboration is a highly important part of what we do at Yoga Om. It’s the evolution of Wellness when we lift each other up.
Your membership is on a month to month basis and you are able to cancel or change or alter your membership at anytime. For your privacy purposes, you are in control of your recurring payments. No refund will be given to you at any time for any reason with regards to your recurring payments. It is your responsibility to stay on top of when that comes out.
Please respect the furnishings and decor at Yoga Om space. You agree not to dismantle or damage the security cameras or furniture or decor in any way and agree that you are responsible if damages to such items occurs.
YOA reserves the right to interpret and apply these Program Rules. All determinations by YOA shall be final and conclusive in each case. Our failure to enforce any term of these Program Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Program Rules.